Schwinn Koen & Elm Toddler and Kids Bike, 16-Inch Wheels, Training Wheels Included, Black
- This Koen kids bike with 16-inch wheels is is perfect for riding to the park or riding on the sidewalk around the neighborhood. The bike is designed for children 3 – 5 years old, or 38 – 48 inches tall
- With SmartStart Technology, this bike is designed just for kids: lighter frame, cranks and pedals are positioned forward, gearing designed for easier starting, narrower pedal positions, and smaller grips and seats
- Designed with younger riders in mind, this bike includes a rear coaster brake (reverse the pedals to stop) and a front caliper brake (hand-brake like adult bikes); easing the transition to a hand-brake-only bike when they’re ready.
- The adjustable saddle, seat post, and slack seat-tube angle make for easy, tool-free adjustments to allow the Schwinn Koen boy’s bike to grow with your child and prepare them for a full-sized bicycle.
- The Schwinn Koen boy’s bike with 16-inch wheels comes ready to be assembled and includes the following: training wheels, saddle handle, chainguard, and number plate. Tools required for assembly: Phillips head screwdriver, 4mm 5mm 6mm and 8mm Allen wrench, adjustable wrench, and a pair of pliers with cable cutting ability.
Package Dimensions: 220x1300x13860
Release Date: 01-11-2018
Details: Teach your child to ride on the perfect blend kid-centric engineering and BMX style. The Koen features a SmartStart design, which has been carefully calibrated to a child’s proportions for a comfortable ride and ideal riding position. This includes a lighter bike frame for added control, smaller grip handles to match smaller hands, a narrower pedal position to match narrow kid hips, and much more. Best of all, the Koen grows with your child. Training wheels are included to help get them started. From there, the tool-free adjustable seat post easily accommodates your child as they grow. Rear coaster and front hand brakes ease the transition to a bigger, hand-break-only bike when they’re ready. Plus, a saddle handle makes it easy to comfortably carry or tow the bike when they get tired or use it for hanging storage at home. The Koen features all this plus a number plate, BMX styling, and a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the bike. Teach your child the joy of riding on the brand you trust with the Schwinn Koen.